12.31.2016

2017 Resolutions

Resolutions: Be healthy. Be prepared. Be frugal.

As I look back on 2016, I can honestly say that it has been a good year for our family. Everyone has enjoyed good health, the babies are growing and learning, Maya is maturing beautifully, our house feels a little more done than the year before, and John is still getting good feedback from work. I have survived with two babies (who finally, for the most part, sleep through the night). I have even gotten in a little time for creativity , reading, and organizing. We enjoy a nice level of financial security. Truly, we are blessed. It has been a hard year with two babies, and I'm hazy on many of the details, but I just have to acknowledge that God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

**********************************************************
For security reasons, we only publicly post comments that:

-Use the 'Name/URL' (without the URL) posting option under 'Comment as:'

-Do not contain surnames or links.

All other comments will still be read and enjoyed by us. Thank you!
**********************************************************