1.23.2017

Parents and Pastries

I don’t go to Maya’s school functions/performances as often as I would like. It is just a logistical nightmare with the babies at this stage. However, today I packed up the babies and went to Parents and Pastries. I didn’t tell her we were coming just in case it didn’t work out. I had to park over a block away from the school (the parent participation is super high at this school), hike over a snowdrift on the side of the road, set up the stroller, and buckle the babies in. This was all in the driving snow/blizzard. But we made it! Maya was happy to see us. We shared a doughnut, read some books at her desk, and talked a bit. It was good to see my big girl in her classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**********************************************************
For security reasons, we only publicly post comments that:

-Use the 'Name/URL' (without the URL) posting option under 'Comment as:'

-Do not contain surnames or links.

All other comments will still be read and enjoyed by us. Thank you!
**********************************************************